1.1 Creative Converters is owned and operated by Creative Converters PTY. LTD ABN 60642479534 (Creative Converters, We, Us or Our).
1.2 Creative Converters provides a service with the intended use to facilitate interaction between brands (Brands) and media users who may wish to produce content for online advertising. In these terms and conditions, Brands and Content Creators are collectively referred to as Users or You (with all derivative words having a corresponding meaning). I
Personal Information is any information about You where Your identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information, including, but not limited to, Your name, address, email address, photos or phone number and other like information.
1.7 We endorse fair information handling practices and use of information in compliance with Our obligations under the privacy laws in force in Australia from time to time. Any information provided, including identification of individuals, will be used only for the purpose/s intended or authorised and where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be treated as such unless otherwise required by law.
1.8 Creative Converters may change this Policy by updating this page. Any update to this Policy will be effective from the date that it is posted Our website, https://www.creativeconverters.com/
2. Collection of Personal Information
2.1 Users’ Personal Information is held by Creative Converters in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We actively collect only the Personal Information that is reasonably necessary for Users to utilise the Website.
2.2 We will collect Personal Information from You when You click apply. Personal Information collected by Us will primarily include:
· Personal Information such as Your name, age, occupation contact details, hobbies and social accounts.
· Information relating to interactions between You and Brands and agreements reached between You and Brands that are communicated through the online website.
2.3 We will not directly solicit, nor actively collect, Sensitive Information from you. However, in applying online You may provide or volunteer Personal Information, including Sensitive Information, while communicating with other Users or while otherwise using the website.
3. Use of Personal Information
3.1 We may use Your Personal Information:
For the purpose of facilitating interaction between You and Brands and conducting Our business;
To provide better personalised services that are tailored to Your needs;
For purposes related to Our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
4.2 In addition to the uses set out in section 3.1, by proceeding to sign up, You consent to disclosure of Your Personal Information as follows:
· as required under a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or in order to establish, exercise or defend Creative Converters legal rights or otherwise as required by law;
· in order (in the reasonable opinion of Creative Converters) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Creative Converters Terms and Conditions of Use;
· in circumstances where Creative Converters is acquired by or merged with another company;
· with our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
· in order to enforce Our Terms and Conditions of Use; and ·in order to investigate or resolve complaints against or involving Creative Converters which raise civil liabilities and to aid any government agency in any investigation circumstances.
5. Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
6. Sensitive Information
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
7. Third Parties
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
8. Your Obligations
8.2 You must ensure that You comply with the Privacy Act 1988 in collecting, storing or making any use of User Content disclosed to You by Us via the Website, or by other Users whether via the website or otherwise.
8.4 We are not liable for any User’s use of personal or sensitive information (within the meaning of the Privacy Act 1988) which is disclosed by one User to another, or obtained by one User from another, whether via the website or otherwise.
9. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
10. Policy Updates
139 Dover St. Cremorne, 3121 Victoria, Australia