1.1 Creative Converters is owned and operated by Creative Converters PTY. LTD ABN 60642479534 (Creative Converters, We, Us or Our).
1.2 Creative Converters provides a service with the intended use to facilitate interaction between brands (Brands) and media users who may wish to produce content for online advertising. In these terms and conditions, Brands and Content Creators are collectively referred to as Users or You (with all derivative words having a corresponding meaning). I
Personal Information is any information about You where Your identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information, including, but not limited to, Your name, address, email address, photos or phone number and other like information.
1.7 We endorse fair information handling practices and use of information in compliance with Our obligations under the privacy laws in force in Australia from time to time. Any information provided, including identification of individuals, will be used only for the purpose/s intended or authorised and where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be treated as such unless otherwise required by law.
1.8 Creative Converters may change this Policy by updating this page. Any update to this Policy will be effective from the date that it is posted Our website, https://www.creativeconverters.com/
2. Collection of Personal Information
2.1 Users’ Personal Information is held by Creative Converters in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We actively collect only the Personal Information that is reasonably necessary for Users to utilise the Website.
2.2 We will collect Personal Information from You when You click apply. Personal Information collected by Us will primarily include:
· Personal Information such as Your name, age, occupation contact details, hobbies and social accounts.
· Information relating to interactions between You and Brands and agreements reached between You and Brands that are communicated through the online website.
2.3 We will not directly solicit, nor actively collect, Sensitive Information from you. However, in applying online You may provide or volunteer Personal Information, including Sensitive Information, while communicating with other Users or while otherwise using the website.
3. Use of Personal Information
3.1 We may use Your Personal Information:
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
4.2 In addition to the uses set out in section 3.1, by proceeding to sign up, You consent to disclosure of Your Personal Information as follows:
· as required under a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or in order to establish, exercise or defend Creative Converters legal rights or otherwise as required by law;
· in order (in the reasonable opinion of Creative Converters) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Creative Converters Terms and Conditions of Use;
· in circumstances where Creative Converters is acquired by or merged with another company;
· in order to enforce Our Terms and Conditions of Use; and ·in order to investigate or resolve complaints against or involving Creative Converters which raise civil liabilities and to aid any government agency in any investigation circumstances.
5. Your Obligations
5.2 You must ensure that You comply with the Privacy Act 1988 in collecting, storing or making any use of User Content disclosed to You by Us via the Website, or by other Users whether via the website or otherwise.
5.4 We are not liable for any User’s use of personal or sensitive information (within the meaning of the Privacy Act 1988) which is disclosed by one User to another, or obtained by one User from another, whether via the website or otherwise.
6. Contact Creative Converters
6.1 Any complaints relating to the treatment of Your Personal Information or breach of the relevant privacy laws in force in Australia from time to time should directed to Creative Converters complaints officer at email@example.com We will respond to every email within a reasonable time period. We will endeavour to resolve all complaints as soon as possible.
6.2 If You would like further information about:
· How You may access and request correction of Your Personal Information that is held by Creative Converters;
· or how to make a complaint about the handling of Your Personal Information and how Your complaint will be dealt with by Creative Converters, please contact Our Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
ABN 60 642 479 534
Suite 2 / 104 Dover Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121
© 2021 | CREATIVE CONVERTERS PTY LTD
Your Information is 100% Secure And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone